How we are keeping you safe
We are committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, members and community and we have worked hard to ensure your centre is a safe and enjoyable space.
It is important that you familiarise yourself with our safety measures before visiting.
Things we’re doing
- Introducing online/app booking for all activities to manage capacity of the gym floors, lane swimming and classes to ensure social distancing.
- Increasing cleaning regimes by our centre teams.
- Introducing in-centre signage and one-way systems around our centres to help you move around safely.
- Providing sanitisation stations throughout our centres for customers to use.
- Providing comprehensive Health and Safety training for our staff, PPE where necessary and putting protective screens in place for safety.
We kindly ask visitors to:
- Keep a safe distance apart from others.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Wipe down equipment thoroughly before and after use.
- Bring your own water.
- Book your activity in advance online or via the Active Tameside app.
- Use contactless or card payments if possible.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has, please stay at home for 14 days or until you have been tested negative.