Sign up to any race in the Tour of Tameside and you can get a FREE 7 day All Inclusive Active Tameside pass! You can redeem your pass with the Membership Advisor or reception team at the centres below – all you have to do is show proof of your Tour of Tameside race entry, with your automated entry email.
- Active Ashton: Water Street, Ashton Under Lyne, OL67AN (Membership Advisor or reception).
- Active Copley: Huddersfield Road, Stalybridge, SK15 3ET (Membership Advisor or reception).
- Active Hyde: Walker Lane, Hyde, SK14 5PL (Membership Advisor or reception).
- Active Medlock: Gardenfold Way, Droylsden, M43 7XU (Membership Advisor or reception).
- Active Oxford Park: Pottinger Street, Ashton Under Lyne, OL7 0NF (reception only).
- Active Ken Ward: Hattersley Road East, Hattersley, SK14 3QJ (reception only).
- Active Denton :Victoria Street, Denton, M34 3GU (reception only).
What your free 7 day pass includes
The following, which fall within the 7 day window at all Active centres, excluding iTrain Gym:
- Fitness suite access.
- All group exercise classes.
- Thermal suite access.
- All general swims at all pools.
About the Tour of Tameside
This iconic British event was re-launched by Sports Tours International in 2015 and will return again in 2018. The week-long event, run across different Tameside locations, is enjoyed by people throughout the borough and beyond. Currently, the Tour of Tameside consists of 4 races on consecutive days, including: the X-Trail 10k, Hell on the Fell, Hero Half Marathon and Dr Ron Hyde 7 mile.
- X-Trail 10k – 14th June
- Hell on the Fell – 15th June
- Hero Half Marathon – 16th June
- Dr Ron Hyde 7 mile – 17th June
7 day pass terms and conditions
- All passes must be redeemed by 30th June 2018.
- Strictly one 7 day pass can be redeemed per person.
- Identification may be required at time of issue.
- Active Tameside has the right to refuse issue if the participant is a debtor, or has any club bans on their account.