- You are here:
Get more from your workouts with MyZone
What is MyZone?
MyZone is a physical activity belt which measures your heart rate and helps you to track your workouts, with real-time feedback. It consists of an adjustable belt, which you wear under your clothing, across the middle of your chest. A transmitter attaches to the belt, which sends your activity information to screens in the gym and an app on your smart phone. MyZone belts can currently be used at iTrain Gym in Dukinfield and at Active Copley in Stalybridge.
Download the MyZone app: App Store or Google Play Store
- Track your heart rate, effort level (percentage of max heart rate) and calories burned using the new MZ-3 belt technology.
- View your effort on your smart phone and on screens at iTrain and Active Copley.
- Create personal goals and track your workouts with your smart phone.
- Compete with friends and other gym members, if you wish.
- Earn MyZone effort points (MEPs), which show how much effort you’re putting into your workout.
MyZone facility codes
iTrain: ITRAINUK001 Active Copley: TAMUK001