Active Education Brochure
Active Tameside has successfully supported PE and school sport in the majority of Tameside schools for over 20 years. The programme engages over 11,000 young people each week within the school setting or in one of our Active centres across Tameside.
The main areas of the Active Education programme are as follows:
- PE – Coaches in Schools programme
- Bikeability – road safety cycling programme
- School swimming – curriculum
- Healthy eating and family cooking programmes
- Mental health and physical activity programmes
- Little Bikers – early years Pre-pedal programme
- British Cycling – Go-ride school and community programme
We have a combined resource of over 100 professional sports coaches, fitness instructors and swimming teachers, supported by a team of experienced sports and physical activity development officers, to deliver a range of services to support schools.
Please take the time to look through our range of services in more detail via the brochure below and for further information, or to arrange a school visit, please contact:
Andy Dwyer – Head of Education & Sport – firstname.lastname@example.org
Gavin Browne – Sports Development Manager – email@example.com
Find out what Active Education has to offer by downloading the full brochure here.