How to join
Once you have read the important information below, you can join by following these simple instructions:
- Click on the ‘Join Now’ button.
- Select your home club (Active iTRAIN is not an option but if you choose an All Inclusive membership, or a membership that includes ‘Gym’, your membership will allow access to Active iTRAIN).
- Select a start date if you want your membership to start on an alternative date to today’s date.
- Select the membership that suits your requirements.
- Complete your details.
- Select direct ‘marketing preferences’ – this will allow Active Tameside to send you company communications.
- You do not need to select ‘Third Party’ preferences.
- Tick the Terms & Conditions box.
- Complete your direct debit details.
- Confirm that you are the account holder.
- Confirm the membership that you have chosen – you are then a member.
- Collect your membership card from your selected home club.
If you are not currently a member with Active Tameside, you can join now through the ‘Join Now’ button above and take advantage of the amazing discounts available through your workplace, using your current email address.
Current members or users
If you are currently a member with Active Tameside and want to switch your membership over to the discounted Corporate option, you have 2 choices:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your membership and remove your email address from your old account. Once this has been completed you can then join, using the same email, address, on the new discounted membership.
- Join Active Tameside with an alternative email address, and cancel the old membership after you have set this up. To cancel, you would need to email email@example.com with your name, email address, DOB, home address, telephone number and membership number, if you have it.
NB: if you are currently tied into a contract with Active Tameside and want to move over, you will be required to join on the Corporate membership first and then we can cancel the current contract you have. If you only have one email address, your email will need removing from the current membership before you can join on the discounted membership.
If you have ever booked classes on our website through login details that you have, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you are able to use your email address to start booking classes on your discounted membership. Alternatively you can use a different email address, but if you have any problems please do contact us and we will be sure to help.