Win a Holiday with Active Tameside
WIN one of six holiday vouchers when you sign up on any full Active Tameside health and fitness membership in June, plus pay NO JOINING FEE!
Make the most of our 7 fitness suites, 5 swimming pools, 3 thermal spas and 200 motivational weekly group exercise classes, including Les Mills and a range of mind and body, strength and cardio classes.
Our top Active All Inclusive membership gives you access to all of our facilities and classes across Tameside, including iTRAIN which is open 24/7. Alternatively, you can choose an iTRAIN-only membership or an Active Choice, Gym or Swim membership, to suit you. You can view our membership options here.
Start your fitness journey with us today and you will automatically be entered into our prize draw – sign up online now, visit us in centre or call 0161 366 4810 and pay no joining fee!
For iTRAIN-only membership, sign up here.
Each holiday voucher is worth £250 and can be used towards a holiday with My Ideal Destination.
Prize draw terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the ‘Win a Holiday’ prize draw (“the Competition”) run by Active Tameside of Active Ken Ward, Hattersley Road East, Hyde, SK14 3NL (“the Promoter”), and by entering themselves into the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
How to enter
- To enter the Competition, entrants must purchase any full health and fitness membership at a qualifying Active Tameside venue – Active Ashton, Active Copley, Active Denton, Active Hyde, iTRAIN, Active Ken Ward, Active Medlock, Active Oxford Park – or via the Active Tameside website – between 1st June 2019 and 30th June 2019 (inclusive).
- All entries must be received by the closing date (11:59pm on 30th June). Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received during the qualifying period.
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant abides by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the decision. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Active Tameside reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
The prize draw
- There are six prizes available – one at each of the following venues: Active Ashton, Active Copley, Active Hyde, Active Medlock and iTRAIN, with one other draw for Active Oxford Park, Active Ken Ward and Active Denton collectively. Each prize is a £250 holiday voucher. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any portion thereof) with any prize with another of equivalent value at its sole and absolute discretion.
- No refund will be offered for any value not redeemed. If an intended purchase is for a lower amount, change cannot be given.
- The closing date for the competition is 11:59pm on 30th June 2019.
- The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 3rd July 2019.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to forfeit the winner’s prize and select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Active Tameside reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Active Tameside’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The prize cannot be used on travel insurance.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotion.
- Active Tameside and My Ideal Destination are not responsible if a prize is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed. No replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- The decision of Active Tameside regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Active Tameside reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- This Competition is open only to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, their families or anyone else associated with this Competition or its operation are not allowed to apply.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Active Tameside may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- Active Tameside reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Active Tameside, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Active Tameside, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Active Tameside or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Active Tameside reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.