Enjoy great benefits, nationally recognised training packages, rewards and the opportunity to develop
As well as offering great benefits to all of our people, we love to reward the people who make a difference and we give everyone incentives to be the best they can be. Below are some of the benefits you will receive when working for us. You can view our latest Gender Pay Report here.
- Your health takes priority – your health is very important. We aim to ‘look after the people looking after the people’ with the support from 40 trained Mental Health First Aiders.
Our Wellbeing People Plan is designed to support you Physically, Mentally, Financially and Socially. There is also access to a 24/7 confidential telephone support line where you can speak to accredited counsellors.
- Introducing you to the team – All our people are given induction training and additional training, where relevant, when joining our team. We understand that your first day can be daunting, which is why our induction training is designed to help you feel more comfortable and confident in your new role and place of work.
- Developing your career – We want to help you to achieve your full potential. To do this, all of our people have an ‘Active Review’, during which we discuss your future development and training requirements. This is a great opportunity for our people to set new goals and identify any new opportunities or job roles that they wish to explore. We also offer colleague coaching and leadership development opportunities.
- Time to put your feet up – For contracted employees, we offer 6.2 weeks holiday per year (which includes bank holidays). Holiday entitlement increases according to service length and pay grade. Casual employees are also rewarded with holiday entitlement.
- Time flies when you’re having fun – After 25 years of service, our people will be rewarded with a £275 ‘Long Service Reward’ as a big thank you from us.
- Your health takes priority – Your health is very important. Therefore, we operate a health programme designed to monitor and improve the health and wellbeing of our employees. We will also support our people, the best that we can, to give up smoking and improve their overall lifestyle.
- Special moments in life – To help you relax during the exciting times in life, we offer excellent maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Balancing work and life – We understand how busy life can be, so we aim to support our people to juggle work and personal commitments. Where possible, we will do our best to offer a shift swap, job share, reduced hours, if needed (through flexible working) or unpaid leave, depending on the nature of your job.
- Save for your retirement – We are pleased to be a member of the Greater Manchester Pension Fund. All of our people have the option to be part of a fantastic pension scheme. As employers, we pay in 3 times the amount that you pay in.
- Free membership –We give all of our people an All-Inclusive membership, worth £34.99 per month. We encourage all of our people to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Absence –We know that illness can’t be helped, which is why we offer our employees sick pay, depending on their length of service.
- Additional benefits –We also offer many other benefits, including: a cycle to work scheme; high street store discounts; a Christmas savings club and discounts at our centres, including discounts at our Fuel cafes, on our court bookings, courses for you and your children and discounts for our attractions and parties.
- Strive to be the best – At our Team Meet event, which is our annual company celebration, we reward our people who go above and beyond, to contribute to the development of our service and help us to improve.