Active Tameside is rebranding
Over the next few months, you may notice some changes being made to our attractions, centres and services. This is because we are rebranding.
Why we are rebranding
For some time, we have had a brand that does not reflect our current market position, nor our long-term vision and purpose. We previously had a high volume of sub-brands and 7 separate websites, which lacked a consistent identity, and logos and artwork which had different colours and fonts that don’t have any uniformity and don’t visibly associate with ‘Active Tameside’.
What our new brand will consist of
- A ‘branded house’, with changes made to existing sub-brands, attraction brands and scheme identities, to create one consistent approach.
- 1 website where all facilities and services can be found in one place and associated with Active Tameside.
- A revised mission statement, values, vision and logos that encapsulate our work and can be easily understood.
Watch our new brand video
Our new vision
Inspire the people of Tameside into living healthier, happier and more active lives, whilst becoming a key part of their local community, bringing people together and making lives better through improved access to health and wellbeing schemes and facilities.
Name changes being made
- iTRAIN GYM is changing to Active iTRAIN
- Total Adrenaline is changing to Adventure Longdendale
- Sky High Adventure is changing to Adventure Medlock
- iPlay Zone is changing to Soft Play Zone
- The ‘Live Well’ umbrella will no longer be used and our services will be called Everybody Can, Active Education and Live Active
Over the next few months, the changes will be implemented as follows:
- Web page and logo name changes will be made
- Social media account names and logo changes will be made
- New signage will be installed at our centres
- Our printed materials will contain our new brand design, fonts and logos
We hope you like our new brand and we will continue working to inspire you to live well and feel great!