Please note that you will ONLY BE ABLE TO VISIT our centres if you have PRE-BOOKED your session/s before you arrive.
As a casual user, you can book a lane swim, gym session or class via our app, website or phone up to 7 days in advance. Members are able to book up to 8 days in advance.
Please turn up ready-dressed for your gym session, group exercise class or lane swim.
We strongly encourage the use of contactless payment.
You can find our current centre opening times here and view our timetables here.
- Limited changing facilities are available for gym and studio use.
- Changing rooms are open for lane swimmers, with alternate showers available for rinsing only.
How to sign up for a casual membership, before you can register for an account to be able to make a booking
If you don’t currently have a membership with us and are looking to join as a casual member so that you can pay as you go at our facilities, you can sign up for a casual membership online here: https://tameside.legendonlineservices.co.uk/enterprise/onlinesignup/Index
You will need to select your nearest Active Tameside centre then select the FREE ‘Quick Add Casual’ membership. You will then be required to fill out your personal details.
Please ensure that all details are filled out correctly then click confirm. You will then receive a confirmation email with your membership details. If you are a senior citizen or you are wanting to sign up as a ‘Casual Junior’, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Full name
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- Email address
We receive a high volume of emails, but your request will be dealt with as soon as possible. You will receive a response to confirm your membership number and how to set up your online account.
How to register for an account, to be able to book a gym session, lane swim or group exercise class online
If you have recently joined as a casual user and you are looking to set up an online account in order to make bookings, please visit: https://tameside.legendonlineservices.co.uk/enterprise/account/login
Once you have reached this page, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the ‘register’ button
- Enter the email address you gave when you signed up (if you didn’t, then please provide one of your choice)
- Create and enter your new password, confirm the password and then read/accept our Terms and Conditions
- Shortly after this, you will receive an email to complete your registration – simply click on the link provided in the registration
- This will take you to a final step to complete your registration – you will need to complete the following details and they must match the information provided upon signing up:
- Membership number (e.g. – ASH00001)
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- You will then need to click ‘complete registration’
Please see below for error messages that you may receive:
- ‘Your email address is already registered to an account’ – this will be because you already have an online account, so you just need to follow the ‘reset password’ procedure
- ‘The information you provided is incorrect’ (e.g. incorrect contact number) – please contact email@example.com for further support with this
How to book a group exercise class via our app
How to book a gym session via our app
How to book a lane swim via our app
How to book a group exercise class or gym session online
How to book a lane swim online
Maximum number of sessions you can book per week
You are able to book a maximum of:
- 7 gym sessions per week
- 7 lane swims per week
- 7 group exercise classes per week
This equates to a maximum total of 21 sessions per week.
Please visit: activetameside.com/reopening, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0161 260 1192. We receive a high volume of calls and emails, so please bear with us and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.